Exceptional Amherst Dining in a Contemporary Style
30Boltwood delivers a uniquely crafted and distinctly local dining experience in historic Amherst, MA. Simply prepared meals crafted by Chef Dino and inspired by the abundance of locally-sourced ingredients. 30Boltwood is a gathering place where old friends and new acquaintances sip cocktails by the fire and celebrate all that is great about food, drink and camaraderie.
For 30boltwood reservations please call (413) 835-2011 or
visit 30Boltwood.com to make your reservation online.
The restaurant offers an approachable and creative wine and cocktail menu where each offering is hand selected with the intention of creating the perfect complement to your meal. During the warm-weather season, outdoor dining is available under the covered porch and on the patio, where soft seating, a warm and inviting firepit, and serene views of the Amherst Common set the mood for a relaxing, cozy dining experience.
Other options at 30Boltwood include a small private dining room for up to 8 guests and our greenhouse room that showcases a glass ceiling and common table that seats up to 16 people.
Hours of operation
- Breakfast is available daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am
- Lunch is available from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Dinner is available daily from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Brunch is served from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm Saturday and Sunday
- Bar Menu is served daily 2:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Dessert available during lunch and dinner service